Although braces are often seen as a way to straighten teeth for a prettier smile, the truth is that straight teeth come with a host of benefits, including added protection and increased functionality. Here are some of the advantages of orthodontic braces:
– With orthodontic braces, you can lower your risk of dental damage associated with crooked teeth that are out of alignment and capable of hitting each other, causing splits and breaks.
– Oftentimes with crooked teeth, a person may feel anxiety or depression. However, braces can easily correct many issues with crooked teeth and leave your mouth smiling with a straighter smile that brings happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
– It is possible to reverse the effects of crooked teeth via orthodontic treatment with braces. This includes making your smile easier to clean, and less likely to develop gum disease and tooth decay.
– Orthodontic braces can upgrade your oral health by improving your eating, chewing, and speaking skills.
– Braces are not the perfect treatment, but they may lower or diminish damage to your mouth caused by TMJ disorders and bruxism disorders.
If you are looking to improve your smile with orthodontic braces or any other procedure at True Smile Orthodontics, you are welcome to book an appointment with Drs. Trockel and Trockel, our orthodontists in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We can be reached at 918-364-2222. Crooked teeth can be corrected, so feel free to come see us today.